About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Mid week Update

Well its mid week and thus far hasn't been too difficult, monday was the usual day as far as work goes, it was mostly consisting of assessments but I found them relatively easy which is always a bonus when it comes to assessments.

Tuesday was my day off college although I was rattling through handouts to make sure I havent forgotten anything over the holidays and I admit there were bits and pieces I had but that was to be expected.

Today has been eventful I suppose, First class consisted of, believe it or not, an assessment which went smoothly which was then followed by lunch. After lunch was supposed to be Software Development which to everday people means Programming but our lecturer was absent and we had the priviledge of our first class lecturer taking the class instead but because she didn't know how to use the application, which was Delphi, Myself and two others could leave the class because she was repeating this mornings class for those who haden't finished.

So here I am killing time and doing some much needed house work of my nlog because I have noticed there hasn't been much activity as far as visitors goes although that me be an analytics problem. But if not am curious to know why, especially for those outide the UK so taking that into consideration the next few posts will be a general topic of discussion and hopefully that will help to spice things up. But only time will tell.

No comments: