About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Thursday 13 December 2007

Photo Walking


The class were given a task to take a tour of the college and take pictures of places of interest within the college and my group decided to take a mini adventure to the tower and south block of the college and became confused in the repetitive building.
First was the tower block.


Some of the photo's taken include:


Up the stairs we went


To more corridors of doors and lockers.




Then there was the South Block;

Which in itself has many interesting designs and shapes. Like these bushes for example.




Then finally we past the stairway to heaven and returned to class which marked the end of our tour of the college.











No comments: