About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Dilema!




VS
This week has been a straight forward week and hasn't been too complicated or needed a lot of decisions. Well that was until Monday.

I missed the celtic game and also the Celtic vs Milan last night and also missed the draw for the next round of the Scottish Cup. Then came the news. Celtic drew Stirling Albion, my home team would have to play my favourite team and I was at a check mate.

What makes this worse is that my brother and I are celtic supporters, and also wish Albion to do well, but my uncle is the Die Hard Albion fan.

But in the end Celtic won the vote and tickets are been saught after.








No comments: