About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Favourite Album


My favourite album right now is Curtis by 50 cent because i cant think of any other albums righht now so i'l say that one because i got it on monday.


It is his 3rd album and was released on monday and can be found in most music shops. It is a very good album and has personal vendetta's attached because of the different "beefs" with other rappers, most recent of which, Kanye West. 50 personally stated that if his album doesnt reach higher in the album charts than Kanye's newest album (which is also out this week) he will retire from the rap game.

No comments: