About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Bob Marley Concert


Bob marley Clip 1:


clip 1 was very melodic and very relaxing and although i enjoyed it, i found the lyrics very repetitive but full marks for efort because unlike modern artists, he was never in the same place for a long period of time and leaped an jamp about the stage.


Clip 2:


Clip 2 was also very relaxing and melodic and was a more relaxed mood all round and i thouroughly enjoyed it because it was the song i knew best also i have been singing it constantly since hearing it. Again full marks because he sounds as good live as he does in the studio.

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Good feedback. Nice addition of the picture, Ross.

Watch out for capital letters - sometimes you use them, sometime not.