About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Thursday 6 September 2007

Firts Post: Topic: About Me. Audience: The World




Well my names Ross and I am Studying Int 2 IT as a follow up from the course I studied last year, Intro To IT, and as part of the Int 2 course, a subject is web logs2, hence the reason I have created this blog in the first place.


I'm 17 and currently saving up for my driving lessons and test. I'm sure many of you will remember that time in your life, especially as a student.



I'm hoping to get a job with computers but nothings written in stone so fingers crossed and that's a little info about me!




No comments: