About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Ross and I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Intermediate 2 I.T. I live in the middle of nowhere outside Banff but originally came from Stirling and will be moving back down at the end of the year.

Thursday 1 November 2007

This weeks highlight

This week is nearing a close and many things have lessons have been learned in many ways for instance how to create a simple program and how to enhance web pages and also, how not to reverse park on a very steep hill, which I won't be trying again in a hurry.

I can't really say I have enjoyed anything in particular because its been a quite dull week, lessons and weather included but I have to say its been the first week in the year and a half that I've been going to Aberdeen College that I really haven’t had the energy, enthusiasm, money or willingness to go but I pulled through in the end.

But as the saying goes what goes down and reaches the bottom must start to go back up so fingers crossed it does rapidly before my driving lesson tomorrow and the 50cent concert next week after all the hassle of trying t get the tickets delivered which failed miserably.

3 comments:

Duncan said...

I hope things start picking up for you, Ross. When the clocks change, the weather seems to get worse as the days get shorter and darker. It is a long draw until Christmas, and then the time will fly by.

Stay focussed on what you are doing, on the end goal. Maybe set yourself some tasks using the college facilities to develop the skills that interest you. Maybe read up on some of the hardware technology websites. See what skills people are looking for out in the world.

Ross said...

well everyone has those kind of weeks but things with everything going on with me right now aren't helping but i'll pull through, its in my nature.

Duncan said...

*g

I'm only now, 12 hours after setting out to College, starting to pull together the notes for the blogging class. Head's just congested with the bug I was off with. I'm offski as soon as the insprection is over - I'll have my rucksack packed and be off for a couple of days hiking in the Cairngorms. Don't care what the weather's like as it is always dramatic.

We all need our personal and career goals. I've 45 Munros under my belt, and the West Highland Way (95 miles) and Southern Upland Way (212 miles). Current career goals involve riding the crest of Web2.0 and trying to get students to use their - imagination.

An imagination is the one thing that computers don't have, and need humans to provide.